Brora Golf Club are seeking a highly motivated, customer focused individual with a positive outlook, high standards and great interpersonal skills to join our Food & Beverage operation. The job will require evening and weekend working and benefits from annualised hours.
Reporting to the Secretary/Manager
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing all food and labour costs in line with budgets
- Achieving revenue in line with budgets
- Achieving margins in line with targets
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards
- Managing Bar and Kitchen staff
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Stock control & management
- Pricing & menu preparation
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, will be required to meet ambitious revenue targets and control purchasing and staff costs within strict budgets, a track record in delivering excellent customer service and successfully leading a customer focused team. A hands on approach to the job will be necessary. We will offer a competitive salary which is dependent upon experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. with covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to Brora Golf Club, Golf Road, Brora, Sutherland, KW9 6QS
For an informal chat : Contact 01408 623830