An original James Braid designed course • Established in 1891
See Food and Beverage page for current opening times
- The clubhouse is open 08:00-23:00 daily from April to October.
- The bar is open Sunday to Thursday 11:00 to 21:00; Friday 11:00 to 00:00; Saturday 11:00 to 23:00
- Catering is available April to September; Sunday to Thursday 11:00 to 16:00; Friday and Saturday 11:00 to 20:00
- During the off season the Clubhouse is open 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday; 08:00 to 23:00 on Friday and Saturday; 08:00 to 20:00 on Sunday
- The bar is open Monday 11:00 to 16:00; Friday 11:00 to 23:00; Saturday11:00 to 21:00; Sunday 11:00 to 19:00
- Catering is available Friday 12:00 to 20:00; Saturday 11:00 to 20:00; Sunday 11:00 to 16:00
Brora Golf Club is proud of its tradition of being at the heart of the village community and of its welcome to visiting golfers and their families.
To encourage members, their friends and holiday-makers to get the most out of their "Brora experience" a superb programme of entertainment - dances, concerts, quizes and much more - is run throughout the year.
Previous Events include:
- Race Night
- Gin Tasting
- Themed Supper Evenings
plus other dances, quiz nights and social events throughout the year.
Due to COVID-19 and government guidelines the social program has currently been suspended.
Members and visitors are recommended to book up
for these events early to ensure that they can enjoy
the best entertainment the north has to offer.
The clubhouse is available for hire for private parties.
Please call our Food and Beverage Manager - Craig on 01408 - 621417 to discuss your requirements.