Brora Golf Week 2018
An original James Braid designed course • Established in 1891
27th May - 1st June 2018
SAVE THE DATE
Brora Golf Week
27th May – 1st June 2018
Brora Golf Club is the ideal venue for your spring golfing break in 2018.
Brora, the most northerly golf memorial to James Braid in his native Scotland is our base for the week which provides
• five days of team and individual competitions;
• tuition from our PGA professional; and
• six nights of entertainment and Highland hospitality.
Our Golf Week has been established since the early 1980s and has attracted participants from all over the world. In fact, many of our Golf Week regulars have since joined the club, made lifelong friendships and some have put down roots in the local area.
This is what makes Brora and its golf course so special
We have been promoting Golf Week throughout the golfing season and have had many expressions of interest from visitors and members alike.
Golf Week 2018 therefore promises to be another hugely successful event.
Further details of the event are set out in the brochure available by phoning the Golf Club on 01408 621417. Alternatively, please click here to download the Brora Golf Week 2018 Brochure which provides details of the week and includes a booking form or you can book on line by following this link.
Regulars to the week will see some changes to the programme, based on the feedback we received last year:
- Tuesday’s three ball better ball has been replaced by a mixed greensome competition
- The Bob Smith Trophy will return to a four-ball-better ball matchplay format
- We have introduced an Open Medal event on Thursday which will be contested by Golf Week participants and golfers from the region, with SGU vouchers for the best golfers and prizes for the best Golf Week players outwith the main prizewinners.
The Golf Week Committee comprises
Malcolm Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) Our PGA Professional
Steve Darlington (email@example.com)
Anne Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Morag Carter (email@example.com)
Pat Ashe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Megan Whitehead (email@example.com) Bookings and office support
In addition, the committee can rely on the support of Tony Gill (Club Secretary) and his staff to ensure the week is a complete success.
We look forward to seeing you in May 2018